So whether you found my blog by accident or not, thank you for being kind enough to click that “about me” option. I hope you enjoy reading some of the stuff I babble about here.
Oh, and if you wish to finally receive you Hogwarts letter after all these years, just click that follow button right there (so I know who you are of course *wink*) and I’ll e-mail Professor McGonagall myself don’t you worry.
The Hogsmeade Reader is a blog dedicated to all things bookish…and more.
About The Hogsmeade Reader
- I’m indecisive. Especially when it comes to books. I can’t simply pick just one.
- Reading comics is on the top of my “Things I Do When I’m In A Book Slump” list.
- I drink more coffee than necessary. Caffeine will be the death of me, I know.
- My TBR pile is higher than the Empire State. Forgive my exaggeration, but you get my point.
- I’m always stressing and overthinking.
- I’m good at making round and fluffy pancakes.
- I’m a night owl. But most readers are so no surprise there.
- I love midnight food deliveries but I’m also afraid of being in a situation where the delivery guy is a psychopathic serial killer and I end up dead just because I wanted a midnight snack.
- I have a good amount of imagination.
- And as you can see, this blog is my practice zone for trying not to suck at using words to convey my thoughts.
This list might change if ever I think of a new fact about me that is better than what is currently written.
THR digital art by Pandam Designs.
A quick review policy.
All my reviews are 100% honest and my personal opinion. I review the books I read as honestly as I can while maintaining to be fair to both the authors and the readers, as well as being objective in pointing out the good and the bad parts of the book.
I talk about books/promote them on Twitter, Goodreads, and (mostly) Instagram!
You can also email me at