So whether you found my blog by accident or you’re one of the many people I pressured to check out my blog… I thank you! I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you wish to finally receive you Hogwarts letter after all these years, just click that FOLLOW button right there (so I know who you are of course *wink*) and I’ll e-mail Professor McGonagall myself dontcha worry.
The Hogsmeade Reader is a blog dedicated to all things bookish…and more.
Special thanks to my friend Jayson at Pandam for helping me out with this THR graphic.
Here’s 10 facts about me:
- I’m indecisive. Especially when it comes to books. I can’t simply pick just one.
- Reading comics is on the top of my “Things I Do When I’m In A Book Slump ” list.
- I drink more coffee than necessary. Caffeine will be the death of me, I know.
- My TBR pile is higher than the Empire State. Forgive my exaggeration, but you get my point.
- I’m always stressing and overthinking.
- I’m good at making pancakes.
- I’m a night owl. But most readers are so no surprise there.
- I love midnight food deliveries but I’m also afraid of being in a situation where the delivery guy is a psychopathic serial killer and I end up dead just because I wanted a midnight snack.
- I have a good amount of imagination
- And as you can see, this blog is my practice zone for trying not to suck at using words to convey my thoughts.
(This list might change if ever I think of a new fact about me that is better than what is currently written because I am indecisive like that. Lol)
All my reviews are 100% honest and my personal opinion I review the books I read as honestly as I can while maintaining to be fair to both the authors and the readers, as well as being objective in pointing out the good and the bad parts of the book. If ever I disliked a book, I will still continue my review and explain why I did not like it and where it could use improvements.
I talk about books/promote them on Twitter, Goodreads, and Instagram!
Books I read/review:
(Ranked, 1 being the highest.)
- Science Fiction
- New Adult
Books I don’t review:
You can email me at